Come in and then return to work!
MK offers a full range of non-surgical procedures and products to rejuvenate your face.
Wrinkle Reducers: Botox®, Dysport® & Xeomin®
- Botox, Dysport®, and Xeomin® are all FDA ¬approved and aesthetically designed to smooth and diminish wrinkles. The most common areas treated are crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles, frown lines, around the eye area and brow lifts. However, other areas becoming more popular with patients are the smoker’s lines around the lips, cleavage wrinkling, and even underarm sweating. These lines can be caused by the repetitive contraction of the muscle beneath the line. When the injected muscle can't contract, this will make the wrinkle relax and soften. If not treated, repetitive use of these muscles will “iron” a crease in your face that will turn into what is known as a static wrinkle, one that you will see at rest.
- Average patient results: 2 to 3 months but depending on dose and strength of muscle contraction some patients may report doing this procedure every 6 months.
Facial fillers, or “Dermal Fillers” which really are volume enhancers: Juvederm® and Voluma® family of products, and the Restylane® family of products, and perhaps Sculptra®
- Over time, your skin loses elasticity and moisture, which contributes to lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid facial fillers add volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the natural looking, long-lasting results you want. All of these products add volume and smooth out wrinkles by replenishing natural hyaluronic acid that has been lost.
Facial fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Help attract more attention to your best features
- Depending on the product used, placement area, amount used and degree of correction required these fillers can last anywhere from 4 months to 2 years.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic is different from topical treatments and other facial fillers because it works with your body to help revitalize the production of collagen, the natural substance that gives your skin resiliency, elasticity and shape. The result? A more youthful¬ looking appearance that can last more than two years.
- Results may vary.
Submental Fat Reduction: Kybella®
- Kybella® is the only FDA¬approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin to improve your profile.
Kybella is known as an injectable fat dissolver. Kybella is a FDA approved, non-surgical option for patients who desire to eliminate extra fat below the chin; commonly known as the “double chin” that has shown resistance to diet and exercise. Kybella is also used “off label” for injection into other troublesome areas. Kybella is composed of the chemical deoxycholic acid, which is naturally produced in the body. Once injected into the area of troublesome fat, the fat cells will be immediately dissolved ultimately destroying them; leaving the healthy tissue unharmed. Once Kybella is placed in the predetermined area of fat, and the fat cells are metabolized, there is a slow sculpting and tightening of the tissue known as retraction. This process occurs slowly over a period of 6-12 weeks.
Some people request injections of Kybella to minimize the looks of their jowls, which are the lower sections of their cheeks. People occasionally feel self-conscious when they think that their jowls are sagging or “fat,” or describe their face as “falling”. To see if you are an appropriate candidate for this, request a consultation with our aesthetic nurse specialists.
What sets Kybella apart from other procedures is it is a fast, comfortable procedure accompanied by minimal recovery time and lasting results. In order to achieve optimal results, at lease two treatments are recommended but will be determined upon consultation.
- Chemical peels are used to restore a youthful, vibrant appearance to wrinkled, blotchy, sun ¬damaged skin. MK only utilizes medical grade products in order to enhance results.
- Microneedling utilizes collagen induction therapy to improve skin texture and firmness as well as reduce scars, pore size and stretch marks.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a cutting edge treatment option for patients that wish to correct medical and aesthetic concerns. With PRP treatment, a small amount of blood will be drawn from the patient. The PRP is isolated from your own blood and injected into the desired treatment site. The platelet rich plasma component of the blood contains stem cells and other healing growth factors that are vital to the body’s natural process of tissue creation and regeneration.
- Hair Restoration and PRP
The platelet rich component of blood will be injected directly into the hair follicles where hair loss is present. The PRP will induce the natural healing process by increasing circulation of blood, nutrients and other essential restorative components to the hair follicle. The aesthetic nurse specialist upon consultation will determine the amount of treatments required.
Full Face Restoration aka Liquid Facelift
- With age, the face undergoes changes in the skin, the fat and the bone. With full-face restoration, you can restore volume and fullness in a natural appearing way.
- Lip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that can give you fuller, plumper lips. These days, injectable facial filler is the most commonly used method of lip augmentation. There are many types of dermal fillers that can be injected in your lips and around your mouth.
- Lip volume is lost with age, and wrinkles around the lips can result. Facial fillers can be used to restore lip volume while maintaining a natural look.
Skin Discoloration Treatment
- Chemical peels and medical grade skin care can make skin color more uniform.